The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is passed from blogger to blogger as a way to get to know one another and meet new friends. But I’m going to take the title literally and so I’ve gathered bloggers from all over the world. We have Australia, Belgium, England, Finland, Germany, Greece, Spain, the United States, and a bit of Japan thrown in for good measure.
And of course an awards post by me would not be complete without music!
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and let them know they have been nominated (you can be flexible on this one and just nominate bloggers you like)
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog or post
1. What has been your biggest blogging achievement?
I would have to say easily having met so many wonderful ladies in the blogsphere. The support and friendship has been tremendous.
2. What has been your biggest personal achievement?
Being married to an amazing and supportive guy and raising 4 great kids with him.
3. What is your favorite food?
Now this one is really hard because I am constantly changing my mind. And it
doesn’t help that I have lots of blogging friends who create amazing dishes all the
time. I guess my all time favorite has to be vegetable lasagne! (And you were
4. What inspires you?
Since I started blogging it is everything… I feel as if my mind has exploded and I
can now look at the simplest thing and see beauty.. in a twig, at a stone.. you
name it. I know it probably sounds like a cliche but the truth is spending so much
time on the blogsphere and being exposed to so much creativity helps me to see
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
Easy, New York, because my family is there. And it is my hometown. But if I could
have a fantasy location it would be New Zealand – the Lord of the Rings has left a
mark on me.
6. What is one piece of advice that you wish you’d had when you first started
Reach out to other bloggers!!! They are there waiting with opened arms! You are
not an island! And on a practical note, learn all you can about SEO. It has become
7. What’s something that your readers might be surprised to know about you?
Even though I live in Greece I could not swim to save my life, until I became an
adult, and even now I’m not a great swimmer. I was born in a village in the
mountains, so I didn’t have access to the beach at a young age. And my daughter
said to tell you all that I am a “vampire diaries” fan. I prefer to call it “bonding time
with the kids”.
8. What is your favorite special occasion?
I don’t like special occasions. I prefer to live in the moment and make each
moment special. But, if it’s my birthday and “they” forget… well…. ”wink”
9. Who has been your biggest inspiration?
My mother. She taught me how to needlepoint at a young age and she had me
next to her when she was sewing. I believe she was very creative, I was just too
young to see it then or to fully appreciate her. And my dad because I get the DIY
side from him. He is 86 years old and he still putters around the house doing lots
of work himself.
10. Tupac or Biggie?
I can’t answer that. All I can say is that I was still living in the States when Tupac
got shot. That’s all I know.
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. Do you think that the country you live in is accepting of blogging and encourages it
as an occupation?
3. When you tell strangers that you are a blogger, how do they react?
4. What would your dream job be?
5. Have you ever been abroad, and if so, where?
6. What is the best aspect of blogging for you?
7. And the worst aspect?
8. Do you speak more than one language? Do you wish you spoke another one?
9. What are your thoughts on social media? Is it a blessing or a necessary evil?
10. If you had a second self and you could start a second blog, what would that one be
I am also encouraging you all to visit the unique and multitalented blogs that I’ve nominated. Otherwise I’ll feel that I haven’t done a good job with this post. And if there is one thing I believe in, it is “share the love”.
I also want to thank my son for the photos that he snapped while on the ferry!
Επίσης θα σας αρέσει: