I cannot believe we have made it to 100. It was just two years ago that we started this party. The original group of ladies Pili, Katrin and Keri are still blogging – why not drop by and say hello. Since starting in April of 2016 we added Michelle to the mix a few months later. And then Christina came on board, with Florence and Jelica. And I have been here since that first day when we launched the party! Whew!! 🙂
I want to thank you all for joining us each week, some of you have been here since the first week and others have come and gone. I have made lots of friends and learned so much from all of your posts. And I’ve been lucky to learn a recipe or two!
To celebrate our 100th Link Party we are holding a GIVEAWAY for you our valued readers to thank you for your support these past two years. All you have to do to enter is simply comment on at least ONE of the most recent Sweet Inspiration blog posts by your Sweet Inspiration Link hostesses and you will be eligible for a $50 Amazon gift card. We will be announcing the winner at next week’s party. Again we thank you all for supporting Sweet Inspiration and being part of our small community.
We also have some not so happy news. This is Jelica’s last party with us. Unfortunately time constrains do not allow her to host the party. So let’s all try to go over to her blog and send her off with lots of good luck and well wishes.
The party starts on Fridays 11am EST or 4 pm GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
We will be visiting all of you who link up with us and sharing, pinning all that good stuff. We really do appreciate your visits.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
And don’t forget to comment on this week’s Link Party blog posts for a chance to win the Giveaway we are hosting.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
I love it when I get your comments and I will try to reply to every one of them. Please do not add a hyperlink to your comment, otherwise it cannot be published.