I Last week I had mentioned that I had a surprise coming and so here it is. My kids got a puppy for me as a Mother’s Day Gift! My daughter is in charge of the sweet “Tatou” so that makes me a grandmother! 🙂 Can you see me grinning from ear to ear? I hope you all have a great weekend!
I have to say this again it is just so hard to pick one feature each week. It is both a blessing and a curse to be a hostess at a link party! Thank you all for your inspiring posts!
The party starts on Fridays 11am EST or 4 pm GMT and runs until Tuesday. By joining us every week you will be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from so many others who link up to our party. We hope you will join us every week to share and inspire with your projects and creations.
We will be visiting all of you who link up with us and sharing, pinning all that good stuff. We really do appreciate your visits.
And the second is by our very own Michelle of A Crafty Mix for her tutorial on how to cast anything.
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!
This blog is for entertainment purposes only; my DIY tutorials are not professional advice. Read my full disclaimer here.
I love it when I get your comments and I will try to reply to every one of them. Please do not add a hyperlink to your comment, otherwise it cannot be published.