I have some sad news to share this week. This will be my last week hosting the party. All good things must come to an end. I have been hosting for almost three years now but it is time to focus on other things in my life. Gail and Christina will also be leaving but we are leaving the party in the capable hands of Amy of Health Home and Heart. Amy will be joined by Eileen from Just Measuring Up and Lidia from Design Inside the Box. I hope that you will support these ladies as much as you have supported us over the years.
I would like to close by thanking each and every one of you for your participation in the party. I am grateful and honored to have visited all your blogs from the first party till now and have learned so much from you all and have made lots of wonderful friends. Because that is what a link party is really all about. Community! I will continue to visit your blogs. <3
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
Instagram | Google +
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!!