It has been a very good week. Temperatures dropped about 20 degrees so that was nice, unfortunately I didn’t get much work done in the painting department since I was staring at my screen all week. The girls have got me watching “How I Met Your Mother”. I guess summer is a good a time as any to binge watch! What are you watching these days?
Please only pin from the original blog post, just click on the links below, they will lead you there! Thanks!
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts.Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
This blog is for entertainment purposes only; my DIY tutorials are not professional advice. Read my full disclaimer here.
I love it when I get your comments and I will try to reply to every one of them. Please do not add a hyperlink to your comment, otherwise it cannot be published.