Now the rules:
~ Link back to the person who nominated you
~ Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
~ Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 200 followers & notify them
~ Give your nominees a list of questions they have to answer
~ Display the Liebster Award Logo on your page
~ List these 6 rules on your post
1. What is your favourite book? That is a really difficult one. I would have to go with my all time favorite J.RR Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings, but close second would be The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky.
2. What is one international food dish you would like to make or learn how to make? Paella. I had gone to the Canary Islands for my honeymoon and that is the one dish I remember eating when we were up in the mountains among the clouds!
3. A place you haven’t visited but are dying to go to? Florence, Italy. My college professor had sent me a post card from there back when I was still in college and he instilled in me the love of art! I could easily spend a month there just visiting all the art museums and of course there is the architecture…
4. Favourite Ikea furniture if you’re in to Ikea…? Is it possible to choose??? Maybe those relaxing rocker chairs. I generally like the clean lines of the designs and their no fuss approach to everything. I also love their fabrics! I
5. Sam Smith or Bruno Mars? Definitely Bruno!!
6. Do you have a secret talent? Now if I told, it wouldn’t be secret… in fact it might even be a secret from me! My kids say it’s my ability to keep the household calm – is that even a talent?
7. What do you need to relax? Beethoven’s emperor 4 (above please) and a glass of wine!
8. What is your Must~Do every day? Make the bed – otherwise I cannot function!
9. Coffee or Tea? Lots and lots of coffee!
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? New York because that is where my family is, but my dream place would be further south… maybe Virginia. Of course, where I am now is not so bad if we didn’t have the Greek economic crisis.
11. What makes you smile faster than anything? The funny things my kids tell me every day.
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Do you have a favorite blogger?
3. What inspires you for your blog?
4. Do you ever get writer’s block (or blogger’s block), and if so what do you do about it?
5. What type of music do you listen to?
6. Which do you prefer, the mountains or the beach?
7. What would your dream house be like?
8. Are you a cat or a dog person?
9. What is your favorite hobby (aside from blogging)?
10.What is your favorite season and why?
11.If you inherited $50,000 what would you do with it?