You can see below that the mirror was in pretty bad shape. It was all scratched up and needed to be revived, which I did with just a bit of paint.
What I used:
- Masking Tape
- American Decor Satin Enamels in Black
- Paint brush
The How To:
I had originally photographed it in the foyer …
Such an easy project, if not my easiest paint job yet!
I think the mirror was meant to be in this spot exactly!
If you really like what you see subscribe to my blog and get my adventures in your mailbox. The form is on the sidebar and on top. Your e-mail will never be shared with a third party.
Linking up to these Link Parties
I love it when I get your comments and I will try to reply to every one of them. Please do not add a hyperlink to your comment, otherwise it cannot be published.